HEPALISA Ultra 4th Generation Elisa Kit
Jmitra HEPALISA 4rd Generation ELISA Kit 96 Test
Hepalisa Ultra is designed for in-vitro qualitative detection of Hepatitis B Surface antigen (HBsAg) in human serum or plasma and is used as a screening test for testing of collected blood prior to transfusion.
- 4TH Generation HBsAg detection kit
- Based on Direct Sandwich principle
- Detects all the known 11 subtypes of HBV and also mutant strains
- Antigen sensitivity: 0.05 ng/ml
- Ready to use conjugate
- Easy Interpretation of results
- Shelf life 12 Months, Storage at 2-8°C
- Available in convenient Packsize of 96 Tests
- Specificity: Increased power of discrimination between positive & negative samples.
4TH Generation Hepalisa Ultra is a solid phase enzyme linked immunosorbent assay (Elisa) based on the “Direct sandwich” principle. The microwells are coated with Monoclonal antibodies with high reactivity for HBsAg. The samples are added in the wells followed by addition of enzyme conjugate (polyclonal antibodies linked to Horseradish Peroxidase (HRPO)). A sandwich complex is formed in the well wherein HBsAg (from serum sample) is ‘’trapped’’ or ‘’sandwiched’’ between the antibody and antibody HRPO conjugate. Unbound conjugate is then washed off with wash buffer. The amount of bound peroxidase is proportional to the concentration of HBsAg present in the sample. Upon addition of the substrate buffer and chromogen, a blue colour develops. The intensity of developed blue colour is proportional to the concentration of the HBsAg in the sample. To limit the enzyme-substrate reaction, stop solution is added and a yellow colour develops which is finally read at 450 nm spectrophotometrically.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.