Advantage Dengue NS1 Ag Card Rapid Test
JMitra Advantage Dengue NS1 Ag card Rapid 25 Test
Advantage Dengue NS1 Ag card is a rapid solid phase Immuno-chromatographic test for the qualitative detection of Dengue NS1 Antigen in Human serum /Plasma.This test is for in vitro diagnostic use only and is intended as an aid in the earlier diagnosis of Dengue Infection.
- Rapid test based on lateral flow technique.
- Detection of Dengue in the seronegative stage i.e. from Day 1 of fever.
- Detection of all the 4 Dengue serotypes (DEN-1, DEN-2, DEN-3 and DEN-4).
- Results with in 20 minutes
- Longer shelf life : 24 months at 2-30°C.
- Convenient pack size : 25 tests
- Evaluated by Haffkine’s Institute Mumbai-Sensitivity-93% and Specificity- 99%
Advantage Dengue NS1 Ag card test is based on immunochromatographic test principle for the detection of Dengue NS1 antigen. When a sample is added to the device, Dengue NS1 Antigen if present in the sample will bind to the anti-dengue NS1 gold colloidal conjugate making antigen antibodies complex. This complex migrates along the membrane to the test region and forms the visible pink line at “T” as antibody-antigen-antibody gold colloid forms.
The intensity of the test bands in the device will vary depending upon the amount of antigen present in the sample. The appreance of any pink. red colour in a specific test region should be considered as positive for that particular antigen. A red procedural control line should always develop in the test device window to indicate that the test has been performed properly.
dengue,Dengu,dengue,Dengue card,Dengue cards,Dengue for elisa,Rapid dengue,Dengu miller,Dengue kit,Dengue rapid kit,Dengu ns1,Dengue,dengue jmitra Dengue
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.