ALBUMIN Standard Biochemistry Test Kit
Athenese DX ALBUMIN Standard Biochemistry Test Kit
The TRUEchemie Albumin Standard kit is for the quantitative determination of Albumin concentration in human serum or plasma.
- Ready- to-use, Liquid stable mono reagent
- BCG method with End Point Reaction
- Detection range of 0.130 g/dL to 7.5 g/dL
- Results in just 3 minutes
- Reagents and standards specially stabilized
At a certain pH value, albumin is specifically combined with bromcresol green, to produce a coloured complex, which is photometrically measured.
LFT Kit Biochemistry Kit
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.