CHLORIDE Test Biochemistry Kit
Athenese DX CHLORIDE Biochemistry Test Kit
The TRUEchemie CHLORIDE Test Kit is for the quantitative determination of Chloride in serum or CSF or urine.
- Ready- to-use, Liquid stable mono reagent
- Thiocyanate method with End point reaction
- Detection range of 2.10 mmol/L to 150 mmol/L
- Results in just 5 minutes
- Hemoglobin 1000 mg/ dL , Bilirubin up to 20 mg/dl and Lipemia 1000mg/dl does not interfere
- Packed in monovials to avoid reagent contamination
- Results comparable to ISE and Titrimetric methods
The Chloride ions react with Mercuric thiocyanate to release thiocyanate ions, which in turn react with ferric ions to form a red coloured complex of Ferric thiocyanate. The absorbance of the red coloured complex at 510 nm is proportional to the Chloride concentration. Hg (SCN)2 + 2 Cl — Hg Cl2 + 2 SCN 3 SCN + Fe3+ Fe (SCN)3 (red coloured complex
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.