CHLORIDE (mono vials) Biochemistry Test Kit
Athenese DX CHLORIDE (mono vials) Biochemistry Test Kit
The TRUEchemie CHLORIDE Test Kit (mono vials) is for the quantitative determination of Chloride in serum or CSF or urine.
- Ready- to-use, Liquid stable mono reagent
- Thiocyanate method with End point reaction
- Detection range of 2.10 mmol/L to 150 mmol/L
- Results in just 5 minutes
- Hemoglobin 1000 mg/ dL , Bilirubin up to 20 mg/dl and Lipemia 1000mg/dl does not interfere
- Packed in monovials to avoid reagent contamination
- Results comparable to ISE and Titrimetric methods
The Chloride ions react with Mercuric thiocyanate to release thiocyanate ions, which in turn react with ferric ions to form a red coloured complex of Ferric thiocyanate. The absorbance of the red coloured complex at 510 nm is proportional to the Chloride concentration. Hg (SCN)2 + 2 Cl — Hg Cl2 + 2 SCN 3 SCN + Fe3+ Fe (SCN)3 (red coloured complex
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.