CRP with Calibrator Biochemistry Test Kit
Athenese DX CRP with Calibrator Biochemistry Test Kit
The TRUEchemie CRP Test kit is a quantitative turbidimetric test for the measurement of C-Reactive Protein (CRP) in human serum or plasma.
- Used for qualitative and semi quantitative determination of CRP in Serum
- Rapid screening within 2 minutes
- Highly stabilized latex reagent
- Distinct agglutination with sensitivity of 0.6 mg/dL
- Packed with positive and negative controls
Latex particles coated with specific rabbit anti-human CRP are agglutinated when mixed with samples containing CRP. The agglutination causes an absorbance change, dependent upon the CRP contents of the patient sample that can be quantified by comparison from calibrators of known CRP concentrations.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.