HBsAg Elisa Kit
Athenese DX HBsAg ELISA Kit 96 Test
The TRUSTwell HBsAg ELISA Kit is a solid phase enzyme linked immunosorbent assay for the qualitative detection of hepatitis B virus surface antigen (HBsAg) in human serum or plasma.
- Based on double Ab-Sandwich immunoassay technique ensure high specificity
- Solid microwells pre-coated with monoclonal anti-HBsAg antibodies
- Liquid conjugates composed of polyclonal anti-HBsAg Ab conjugated with HRP
- Relative sensitivity: 100% and specificity: 99.78 %
- Comparable accuracy to the leading other ELISA kits
- Clear borderlines with high accuracy positive and negative controls
- Breakaway microwell strips
- Evaluated by NIB
- Assay time: 90 Minutes
- 12-months shelf life at 2-8 °C
- Microwells coated with anti-HBsAg Ab
- HBsAg negative control
- HBsAg positive control
- Enzyme Conjugate
- Wash buffer (30 x concentrate)
- TMB substrate A
- TMB substrate B
- Stop solution
- ELISA Working Sheet
- Product insert
TRUSTwell HBsAg ELISA Kit is a solid phase enzyme linked immunosorbent assay based on the principle of antibody sandwich technique for the detection of HBsAg in human serum or plasma.
The TRUSTwell HBsAg ELISA Kit is composed of two key components:
1) Solid microwells pre-coated with monoclonal anti HBsAg antibody;
2) Liquid conjugates composed of polyclonal anti-HBsAg conjugated with horse raddish peroxidase (HRP-HBsAb conjugates).
During the assay, the test specimen and HRP-HBsAb conjugates are incubated simultaneously with the coated microwells. HBsAg, if present in the specimen, reacts to the anti-HBsAg antibody coated on the microwell surface as well as the HRP- HBsAb conjugate, forming sandwich complex conjugates.
Unbounded conjugates are then removed by washing. The presence of the complexed conjugates is shown by a blue color upon additional incubation with TMB substrate. The reaction is stopped with Stop Solution and absorbance are read using a spectrophotometer at 450 /620-690 nm.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.