HCV IgG Elisa Kit
Athenese DX HCV IgG ELISA Kit 96 Test
The TRUSTwell HCV IgG ELISA Kit is a solid phase enzyme linked immunoabsorbent assay for the qualitative detection of IgG to Hepatitis C virus (HCV) in human serum or plasma.
- Based on indirect immunoassay technique ensure high specificity
- Solid microwells pre-coated with recombinant HCV antigens
- Liquid conjugates composed of anti-human IgG conjugated with HRP
- Relative Sensitivity: 100 %, Specificity: 99.81 %
- Comparable accuracy to the leading other ELISA kits
- Clear borderlines with high accuracy positive and negative controls
- Breakaway microwell strips
- Evaluated by NIB
- Assay time: 90 Minutes
- 12-months shelf life at 2-8 °C
- Microwells coated with recombinant HCV antigens
- Sample diluent
- HCV negative control
- HCV positive control
- HRP–anti human IgG conjugate
- Wash buffer (30 x concentrate)
- TMB substrate A
- TMB substrate B
- Stop solution
- ELISA Working Sheet
- Product insert
The TRUSTwell HCV IgG ELISA Kit is a solid phase enzyme linked immunoabsorbent assay based on the principle of the indirect EIA technique for the detection of the IgG to HCV in human serum or plasma.
The TRUSTwell HCV IgG ELISA Kit is composed of two key components:
1) Solid microwells pre-coated with recombinant HCV antigens;
2) Liquid conjugates composed of mouse anti-human IgG conjugated with horse reddish peroxidase (HRP-anti Human IgG conjugates).
During the assay, the test specimen is first incubated with the coated microwells. The IgG anti HCV, if present in the specimen, bind to the antigens coated on the microwell surface.
In the second incubation with the HRP-anti-human IgG conjugates, the IgG antibodies absorbed on the surface of microwell react to the HRP-anti-human IgG conjugates.
Unbounded conjugates are then removed by washing. The presence of the complexed conjugates is shown by a blue color upon additional incubation with TMB substrate. The reaction is stopped with Stop Solution and absorbances are read using a spectrophotometer at 450 /620-690 nm.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.