HIV 1/2 Ab Rapid Test
Athenese DX HIV 1/2 Ab Rapid 30 Test
The TRUSTline HIV 1/2 Ab Rapid Test is an antibody test for screening blood bank supplies and monitoring HIV prevalence.
This product features:
A lateral flow immunoassay for the simultaneous detection and differentiation of HIV-1 and HIV-2 antibodies (IgG, IgM, IgA) in human serum, plasma or whole blood.
- 3rd Generation, double-antigen based test to increase the sensitivity in early detection
- Evaluated by NIB
- Requires only 20 µL of specimen
- Use serum, plasma or whole blood
- Results available within 15 min to allow prompt action to be taken at the point of care
- Performance validated with BBI low titre panel and Chinese FDA HIV Ab Panel
- HIV-1: Sensitivity: 100 %, Specificity: 99.79 %, HIV-2: Sensitivity: 100 %, Specificity: 99.42 %
- Simple test procedure and easy to interpret results
- Shelf life: 24 month at 1-30 °C
Each kit contains:
- Individually sealed foil pouches containing:
- One cassette device
- One desiccant
- Specimen Transfer device
- Sample diluent (5 mL/bottle)
- Package insert (instruction for use)
TEST PRINCIPLE :
The TRUSTline HIV 1/2 Ab Rapid Test is a lateral flow chromatographic immunoassay. The test cassette consists of: 1) a burgundy colored conjugate pad containing recombinant HIV-1 antigen conjugated with colloidal gold (HIV-1 conjugates), recombinant HIV-2 antigen conjugated with colloidal gold (HIV-2 conjugates) and a control antibody conjugated with colloidal gold, 2) a nitrocellulose membrane strip containing two test lines (1 and 2) and a control line (C). Test line 1 is pre-coated with HIV-1 antigen for the detection of antibodies to HIV-1, test line 2 is pre-coated with HIV-2 antigen for the detection of antibodies to HIV-2, and the C line is pre-coated with a control line antibody. When an adequate volume of test specimen is dispensed into the sample well of the test cassette, the specimen migrates by capillary action across the strip. HIV-1 antibodies, if present in the specimen, migrate through the conjugate pad where they bind to the HIV-1 conjugates. The immune-complex is then captured on the membrane by the pre-coated HIV-1 antigen forming a burgundy colored line at test line 1, indicating a HIV-1 antibody positive or reactive test result. Lack of color development on test line 1 suggests an HIV-1 antibody negative or non-reactive result.
HIV 3rd GEN CTK hiv card,Hiv tridot,Hiv,hiv card,HIV jaimithra,HIV kit,HIV kits,Hiv rapid,Hiv rapid card,tridot hiv card,tridot hiv cardd,Hiv kit,J mitra hiv
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.