HIV 1+2 Ab ELISA kit
Athenese DX HIV 1+2 Ab ELISA kit 96 Test
The TRUSTwell HIV 1+2 Ab ELISA Kit is a solid phase enzyme linked immunoabsorbent assay for the qualitative detection of anti-HIV-1 including subtype O and anti-HIV-2 antibodies (including isotype IgG, IgM and IgA) in human serum or plasma.
- Based on double Ag-Sandwich immunoassay technique to ensure high specificity
- Solid microwells pre-coated with recombinant HIV-1 and HIV-2 Ag
- Liquid conjugates composed of recombinant HIV-1 and HIV-2 Ag conjugated with HRP
- Relative sensitivity: 100% and specificity: 99.9 %
- Comparable accuracy to the leading other ELISA kits
- Clear borderlines with high accuracy positive and negative controls
- Breakaway microwell strips
- Evaluated by NIB
- Assay time: 90 Minutes
- 12-months shelf life at 2-8 °C
- Microwells coated with HIV-1 & HIV-2 antigen
- HIV Ab positive control
- HIV Ab negative control
- Sample diluent
- HIV 1+2 HRP conjugates
- Wash buffer (30 x concentrate)
- TMB substrate A
- TMB substrate B
- Stop solution
- ELISA Working Sheet
- Product insert
TRUSTwell HIV 1+2 Ab ELISA Kit is a solid phase enzyme linked immunoabsorbent assay based on the principle of the double antigen-sandwich technique for the detection of the various antibodies against HIV-1 and/or HIV-2 in human serum or plasma.
The TRUSTwell HIV 1+2 Ab ELISA Kit is composed of two key components:
1) Solid microwells pre-coated with recombinant HIV-1 and HIV-2 antigens;
2) Liquid conjugates composed of recombinant HIV-1 and HIV-2 antigens conjugated with horse radish peroxidase (HIV 1+2 HRP conjugates).
During the assay, the test specimen is first incubated with the coated microwells. The anti-HIV-1 and anti-HIV-2 antibodies, if present in the specimen, bind to the antigens coated on the microwell surface.In the second incubation with the HRP- HIV 1+2 conjugates, the anti-HIV-1 and antiHIV-1 antibodies absorbed on the surface of microwell react to the HRP-HIV 1+2 conjugates. Unbounded conjugates are then removed by washing. The presence of the complexed conjugates is shown by a blue color upon additional incubation with TMB substrate. The reaction is stopped with Stop Solution and absorbance are read using a spectrophotometer at 450 /620-690 nm.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.