HIV TRI-DOT+ Ag Rapid Test
Diagnostic Enterprises HIV TRI-DOT+ Ag 4th Generation Rapid 10 Test
The 4th Generation HIV TRI-DOT + Ag test is a visual, rapid, sensitive and accurate immunoassay for the differential detection of HIV-1 p24 antigen and HIV-1 & HIV-2 antibodies (IgG) in Human Serum or Plasma. The test is a screening test for p24 antigen (HIV-1), anti-HIV-1 & anti-HIV-2 and is for in vitro diagnostic use only. It is intended for screening of blood donors or other individuals at risk for HIV-1 & HIV-2 infection and for clinical diagnostic testing.
- Rapid visual test ,based on Flow Through Technology.
- Rapid test for simultaneous and differential detection of p24 Antigen & antibodies for HIV on the same device.
- Ideal for Blood screening: detects sero-negative HIV Cases.
- Use of gp-41, C terminus of gp120 for HIV-1 antibodies & gp-36 for HIV -2 antibodies.
- Detection of Group ‘0’ & subtype ‘C’ of HIV-1, which is most prevalent in India.
- Unique washing steps for clear Interpretation of Results.
- Evaluated by National Institute of Biologicals- 100 % Sensitivity & 100 % Specificity.
HIV TRI-DOT + Ag test is an enzyme immunoassay based on “Sandwich immunoassay”. HIV antigens and p24 antibody is immobilized on a porous immunofiltration membrane. Samples /specimen and reagents pass through membrane followed by addition of enzyme conjugate (HIV antigens & p24 antibody linked with HRPO). A sandwich complex is formed on membrane where HIV-1 & HIV-2 antibodies or p24 antigen (from serum sample) is sandwiched between the antigens (HIV-1 & HIV-2) & p24 antibodies linked HRPO conjugate. The membrane is washed using wash buffer solution which is absorbed into the underlying membrane. Then substrate solution containing chromogen & hydrogen peroxide is added to the membrane. If p24 antigens and/or HIV-1 & HIV-2 antibodies are present in patient’s sample, a blue test dot at respective position appear with control dot. The color intensity of test dot is directly proportional to the amount of HIV-1 and/or HIV-2 and/or p24 antigen present in the specimen. Finally the reaction is stopped by stop solution and read visually within 5 to 15 minutes.
hiv card,Hiv tridot,Hiv,hiv card,HIV jaimithra,HIV kit,HIV kits,Hiv rapid,Hiv rapid card,tridot hiv card,tridot hiv cardd,Hiv kit,J mitra hiv
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.