- Type-specific detection by utilizing glycoprotein G1.
- Single test that detects and differentiates IgG and IgM anti-HSV-1.
- High confidence as test is in agreement with market leading ELISA test: 90.7% IgG; 85.0% IgM.
- Flexible specimen types including serum, plasma, or whole blood which allows testing at any time without special specimen preparation.
- Small sample volume (10 µL) enables multiple testing on the same specimen without having to re-draw the patient.
- Initial treatment action can begin during the patient’s visit as test results are available in 10 minutes.
- Easily transported, and can be stored for 24 months, 2-30 °C.