Inorganic Phosphorus Biochemistry Test Kit
Athenese DX Inorganic Phosphorus Biochemistry Test Kit
The TRUEchemie Inorganic Phosphorus reagent test for the quantitative determination of Inorganic Phosphorus in serum or urine.
- Ready- to-use, Liquid stable mono reagent
- Ammonium molybdate method with End point Reaction
- Detection range of 0.56 mg/dL to 20 mg/dL
- Results in just 5 minutes
- Packed in monovials to avoid reagent contamination
Inorganic Phosphorus reacts with ammonium molybdate in strong acidic medium to form phospho-inorganic molybdate Complex. The absorbance of this complex is directly proportional to the Phosphorus concentration. Acidic Medium, Phosphorus + Ammonium Molybdate, phosphoInorganic , Molybdate Complex
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.