Magnesium Standard Biochemistry Test Kit
Athenese DX Magnesium Standard Biochemistry Test Kit
The TRUEchemie Magnesium reagent test for the quantitative determination of Magnesium in serum or plasma.
- Ready- to-use, Liquid stable mono reagent
- Xylidyl blue method with End point Reaction
- Detection range of 0.02 mg/dL to 8.5 mg/dL
- Results in just 3 minutes
- Hemoglobin up to 500 mg/dL, Lipemia up to 500mg/dL, Ascorbic acid levels up to 50 mg/dL and Bilirubin Levels up to 20 mg/dL were found to have negligible interference
- Packed in monovials to avoid reagent contamination
Magnesium reacts with xylidyl blue to form a colored compound in alkaline solution. The intensity of the color formed is proportional to the magnesium in the sample. OH- Xylidyl Blue + Magnesium, Xylidyl blue-Magnesium complex, (Bluish-purple)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.