Magnesium (mono vials) Biochemistry Test Kit
Athenese DX Magnesium (mono vials) Biochemistry Test Kit
The TRUEchemie Magnesium Test Kit (mono vials) for the quantitative determination of Magnesium in serum or plasma.
- Ready- to-use, Liquid stable mono reagent
- Xylidyl blue method with End point Reaction
- Detection range of 0.02 mg/dL to 8.5 mg/dL
- Results in just 3 minutes
- Hemoglobin up to 500 mg/dL, Lipemia up to 500mg/dL, Ascorbic acid levels up to 50 mg/dL and Bilirubin Levels up to 20 mg/dL were found to have negligible interference
- Packed in monovials to avoid reagent contamination
Magnesium reacts with xylidyl blue to form a colored compound in alkaline solution. The intensity of the color formed is proportional to the magnesium in the sample. OH- Xylidyl Blue + Magnesium, Xylidyl blue-Magnesium complex,(Bluish-purple)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.