Micro Albumin with Calibrator Biochemistry Test Kit
Athenese DX Micro Albumin with Calibrator Biochemistry Test Kit
The TRUEchemie Microalbumin Immunoturbidimetric assay is a quantitative turbidimetric test for the measurement of Microalbumin in human Urine
- Ready-to-use, stable liquid reagent of 4 :1 ratio
- Detection range of 2 to 150 mg/L
- No prozone effect up to 1000 mg/L
- Glucose (≤ 2 g/L), hemoglobin (≤ 10 g/L) and creatinine (≤3 g/L) do not interfere
- Reaction time just 2 minutes
- Packed with calibrator
Latex particles coated with specific antibodies anti-human albumin are agglutinated when mixed with samples containing Microalbumin (µALB). The agglutination causes an absorbance change, dependent upon the µALB contents of the patient sample that can be quantified by comparison from a calibrator of known µALB concentration.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.