The NycoCard CRP test is a 2-minute Point of Care test to indicate bacterial or viral cause of infection.NycoCard CRP measures C-reactive protein (CRP), an acute phase protein that increases rapidly after onset of infection.
Test specific information:
- Sample volume: 5 µL
- Assay time: 2 minutes
- Sample material: Whole blood, serum or plasma.
- Measuring range: 8 – 200 mg/L for whole blood samples and 5 – 120 mg/L for serum and plasma samples.
- Stability at room temperature: 4 weeks
- Kit size: 24 and 48 tests
- NycoCard CRP Control: Positive control provided with the kit
Clinical use of NycoCard U-Albumin
- Reduces unnecessary use of antibiotics.
- More rapid induction of treatment.
- Fewer hospital admissions.
See the CRP Test Procedure for information on how to run a test.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.