Nycocard D Dimer
The NycoCard D-Dimer test is a rapid 3-minute test for the activation status of the fibrinolysis system.It can also be used for the exclusion of thromboembolic disease.
Test specific information:
- Sample volume: 5 µL
- Assay time: 3 minutes
- Sample material: Plasma
- Measuring range: 0.1 – 20 mg/L
- Kit size: 6 and 24 tests
- Positive control included in the kit
The NycoCard D-Dimer test is not FDA approved and for research use only in the US.
Clinical use of NycoCard U-Albumin
- Exclusion of thrombotic disorders such as Deep Venous Thrombosis (DVT) and Pulmonary Embolism (PE).
- Diagnosis of DIC (Disseminated Intravascular Coagulation).
- Early detection of fibrinolytic processes.
- Monitoring the course of thrombolysis and response to thrombolytictreatment.
See the D-Dimer Test Procedure for information on how to run a test.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.