Nycocard U Albumin
The NycoCard U-Albumin test is a 3-minute Point of Care test for the measurement of albumin in urine.It is an important indicator of diabetes related complications.
Test specific information:
- Measuring range: 5 – 200 mg/L
- Assay time: 3 minutes
- Measuring interval: 1 mg/L
- Monoclonal antibodies to human albumin are used. No known interference from human urine components
- Sample material: Human urine. Fresh, stored refrigerated for 14 days, or frozen.
- Kit size: 24 tests
- NycoCard U-Albumin Control: 2 levels, positive and negative.
Clinical use of NycoCard U-Albumin
- First clinical sign of incipient diabetic nephropathy.
- Strong predictor of other diabetes-related complications.
- Strong predictor of cardiovascular disease in Type 1 diabetes.
- Risk factor in essential hypertension.
- Early marker of complications in diabetic pregnancy.
See the U-Albumin Test Procedure for information on how to run a test.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.