Potassium (mono vials) Biochemistry Test Kit
Athenese DX Potassium (mono vials) Biochemistry Test Kit
The TRUEchemie Potassium Test Kit (mono vials) is for the quantitative determination of Potassium in concentration in human serum.
- Ready- to-use, Liquid stable mono reagent
- Colorimetric method with End point reaction.
- Detection range of 0.140 mmol/L to 8.5 mmol/L
- Results in just 5 minutes
- Results comparable to ISE and flame photometry methods
- Packed in monovials to avoid reagent contamination.
The amount of Potassium is determined by using sodium tetraphenylboron in a specifically prepared mixture to produce a colloidal suspension. The turbidity of which is proportional to potassium concentration in the range of 2 – 7 mEq/L. Tetra phenyl Boron + K+ White Turbidity
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.