Potassium Biochemistry Test Kit
Athenese DX Potassium Biochemistry Test Kit
The TRUEchemie Potassium test kit is for the quantitative determination of Potassium in concentration in human serum.
- Ready- to-use, Liquid stable mono reagent
- Colorimetric method with End point reaction.
- Detection range of 0.140 mmol/L to 8.5 mmol/L
- Results in just 5 minutes
- Results comparable to ISE and flame photometry methods
- Packed in monovials to avoid reagent contamination.
The amount of Potassium is determined by using sodium tetraphenylboron in a specifically prepared mixture to produce a colloidal suspension. The turbidity of which is proportional to potassium concentration in the range of 2 – 7 mEq/L. Tetra phenyl Boron + K+ White Turbidity
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.