RA/RF Biochemistry Test Kit
Athenese DX RA/RF Biochemistry Test Kit
The TRUEchemie RF / RA (Rheumatoid Factor / Rheumatoid Arthritis) test Kit is for the qualitative and semi-quantitative determination of RF/RA in serum.
- Used for qualitative and semi quantitative determination of RF in Serum
- Rapid screening within 2 minutes
- Highly stabilized latex reagent
- Distinct agglutination with sensitivity of 12 IU/mL
- Packed with positive and negative controls
- Necessary accessories provided
The latex Reagent coated with human gamma globulin (IgG). The specimen containing RF on mixing with Latex Reagent agglutinates, showing the positive test result. If RF is absent there will be no agglutination which is the negative test result.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.