RA/RF with Calibrator Biochemistry Test Kit
Athenese DX RA/RF with Calibrator Biochemistry Test Kit
The TRUEchemie RF / RA (Rheumatoid Factor / Rheumatoid Arthritis) test Kit is for the Quantitative determination of Rheumatoid Factor (RF) in human serum or plasma
- Used for qualitative and semi quantitative determination of RF in Serum
- Rapid screening within 2 minutes
- Highly stabilized latex reagent
- Distinct agglutination with sensitivity of 12 IU/mL
- Packed with positive and negative controls
- Necessary accessories provided
Latex particles coated with human gamma globulin are agglutinated when mixed with samples containing RF. The agglutination causes an absorbance change, dependent upon the RF contents of sample that can be quantified by comparison from a calibrator of known RF concentration.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.