AST SGOT Test Kit
Athenese DX AST SGOT Biochemistry Test Kit
The TRUEchemie SGOT (AST) liquid reagent test kit is used for th e direct quantitative determination of Serum Glutamate Oxaloacetate Transaminase(SGOT) or Aspartate Aminotransferase (AST) in human serum or plasma.
- Ready- to-use, Liquid stable reagents of 4:1 ratio
- NADH and enzymes specially stabilized
- IFCC method with real time kinetic reaction
- Detection range of 2.65U/L to 500 U/L
- No inference of ≤ 40 mg/dL of Bilirubin and ≤ 2000mg/dL of Triglyceride
- Results in just 4 minutes
SGOT (AST) L-Aspartate + 2-Oxoglutarate Oxaloacetate + L-Glutamate MDH Oxaloacetate + NADH + H+ Malate + NAD+ + H2O AST catalyzes the transfer of an amino group between L-aspartate and 2-oxoglutarate. The oxaloacetate formed in the first reaction is then reacted with NADH in the presence of malate dehydrogenase (MDH) to form NAD. AST activity is determined by measuring the rate of oxidation of NADH at 340 nm. Lactate dehydrogenase is included in the reagent to convert endogenous pyruvate in the sample to lactate during the lag phase prior to measurement.
LFT Kit Biochemistry Kit
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.