T3 Elisa Kit
CTK Biotech, USA T3 ELISA Kit 96 Test
The RecombiLISA T3 ELISA Kit is to be used for the quantitative determination of total Triiodothyronine (T3) levels in human serum.
A solid phase enzyme linked immunoabsorbant assay for the quantitative determination of total Triiodothyronine (T3) levels in human serum.
- Sensitivity: 274 ± 0.077 pg/mL at 95% confidence level
- Specificity: <0.001 cross reactivity with l-thyroxine at 10 ?g/mL, iodotyrosine at 10 ?g/mL, diiodotyrosine at 10 ?g/mL, and d-thyroxine at 10 ?g/mL, respectively
- Accuracy: correlation coefficient 0.958 ± 0.087 at 95% confidence level
- Intra Assay Precision: CV < 5.1%
- Inter Assay Precision: CV < 7.5%
- Shelf life: 18 months
- Open kit stability: 8 weeks at 2-8 °C, or until the expiration date
- Microwells coated with T3 analog 1 plate, 96 wells
- T3 Standards: S1 (0 ng/ml) 1 mL
- T3 Standards: S2 (0.5 ng/ml) 1 mL
- T3 Standards: S3 (1.0 ng/ml) 1 mL
- T3 Standards: S4 (2.5 ng/ml) 1 mL
- T3 Standards: S5 (5.0 ng/ml) 1 mL
- T3 Standards: S6 (10 ng/ml) 1 mL
- HRP-anti-T3 Antibody Conjugates (20X Concentrate) 1.2 mL
- Enzyme Conjugate Diluent 2 vials, 7.5 mL/Ea
- Wash Buffer Concentrate (40X) 25 mL
- Substrate 12.0 mL
- Stop solution 7.5 mL
- Product insert 1 set
The RecombiLISA T3 ELISA Kit is a solid phase enzyme linked competitive immunoassay for the measurement of T3 in human serum. The RecombiLISA T3 ELISA Kit is comprised of two key components: 1) Solid microwells pre-coated with T3 analog 2) Liquid conjugates containing anti-T3 antibody During the assay, the test specimen and the anti-T3 antibody-conjugate solution are incubated simultaneously in the coated microwells. T3 present in the patient sample will compete with the T3 analog coated on the microwells for binding with the anti-T3 monoclonal Ab-conjugates. The amount of conjugates that bind to the microwell surface will decrease in proportion to the concentration of T3 in the patient sample. Unbound conjugates are then removed by washing. The presence of the bound T3 conjugates is shown by a blue color upon the addition and incubation of the TMB substrate solutions. The reaction is stopped with Stop Solution, and absorbances are read using a spectrophotometer at 450 nm. The intensity of the color is inversely proportional to the amount of T3 in the patient sample, within the dynamic range of the assay. A standard curve is generated by plotting the absorbance at 450 nm wavelength versus the respective T3 concentration for each standard on graph paper. The concentration of T3 in the samples is then determined directly from this curve.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.