T4 Elisa Kit
CTK Biotech, USA T4 ELISA Kit 96 Test
The RecombiLISA T4 ELISA Kit is a solid phase enzyme-linked immunosorbant assay for the quantitative measurement of total Thyroxine (T4) in human serum.
A solid phase enzyme linked immunoabsorbant assay for the quantitative measurement of total Thyroxine (T4) in human serum.
A competitive solid-phase enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for the quantitative determination of free thyroxine (fT4) in human serum.
- Sensitivity: 047 ± 0.026 ng/dL at 95% confidence level
- Specificity: <0.001 cross reactivity with l-triiodothyronine at 100 ?g/dL, iodotyrosine at 100 ?g/mL and diiodotyrosine at 100 ?g/mL; 0.75 cross reactivity with d-thyroxine at 10 ?g/dL, respectively
- Accuracy: correlation coefficient 961 ± 0.012 at 95% confidence level
- Intra Assay Precision: CV < 1%
- Inter Assay Precision: CV < 3%
- Shelf life: 18 months
- Open kit stability: 8 weeks at 2-8 °C, or until the expiration date
- Microwells coated with anti-T4 antibody 1 plate, 96 wells
- T4 Standards: S1 (0 ?g/dl) 1 mL
- T4 Standards: S2 (2.0 ?g/dl) 1 mL
- T4 Standards: S3 (5.0 ?g/dl) 1 mL
- T4 Standards: S4 (10.0 ?g/dl) 1 mL
- T4 Standards: S5 (15.0 ?g/dl) 1 mL
- T4 Standards: S6 (25.0 ?g/dl) 1 mL
- HRP-T4 Conjugate Concentrate (20X) 1.2 mL
- Enzyme Conjugate Diluent 2 Vials, 7.5 mL
- Wash Buffer Concentrate (40X) 25 mL
- Substrate 12.0 mL
- Stop solution 7.5 mL
- Product insert 1 set
The RecombiLISA Total T4 ELISA kit is a solid-phase enzyme-linked competitive immunoassay for the measurement of T4 in human serum. The RecombiLISA Total T4 ELISA kit is comprised of two key components: 1) Solid microwells pre-coated with anti-T4 antibody, 2) Liquid conjugates comprised of Horseradish peroxidase conjugated with T4 (HRP-T4 conjugates). During the assay, the test specimen and the HRP-T4 conjugates solution are added to the anti-T4 antibody coated microwells. T4 present in the patient sample will compete with the T4 conjugates for binding with the anti-T4 antibody that has been pre-coated on the microwell surface. The amount of conjugates that bind to the microwell surface will decrease in proportion to the concentration of T4 in the patient sample. Unbound conjugates are then removed by washing. The presence of the bound T4 conjugates is shown by a blue color upon the addition of the TMB substrate solutions. The reaction is stopped with Stop Solution and absorbencies are read
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.