Urea Endpoint Biochemistry Test Kit
Athenese DX Urea Endpoint Biochemistry Test Kit
The TRUEchemie Urea Endpoint test kit is for the quantitative determination of Urea concentration in human serum or plasma or Urine.
- Ready- to-use, Three reagent Assay system
- Reconstituted reagent stable for 4 months
- Berthelot method with End point reaction
- Detection range of 2.5 mg/dL to 400 mg/dL
- Incorporation of Dynamic Regeneration technology (DRT) ensures ultra-stabilization of enzymes and Coenzymes
- Suitable for calorimeters and semi-automated instruments
The enzymatic reaction sequence employed in the assay of uric acid is as follows: Uricase Uric acid + O2+ 2 H2O Allantoin + CO2 + H2O2 Peroxidase 2 H2O2 + 4-Aminoantipyrine + DHBS chromogen + 4 H2O Uric acid is converted by uricase into allantoin and hydrogen peroxide. The hydrogen peroxide initiates the coupling of 4-aminoantipyrine to 3,5-dichloro-2-hydroxybenzene sulfonic acid (DHBS) to form the chromogen which is measured at 520 nm and which is proportional to the amount of hydrogen peroxide generated from uric acid.
KFT KIT Biochemistry Kit
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.