A lateral flow immunoassay for the detection and differentiation of IgG and IgM anti-Salmonella Typhi (S.e. Typhi) and Paratyphi in human serum, plasma or whole blood.
- Utilizes O antigen and H antigen from both Typhi and Paratyphi serovars to maximize sensitivity
- Differentiates between IgG and IgM to determine stage of infection
- One step procedure minimizes operator error due to sample preparation
- Test result within 15 minutes allows medical professionals to take immediate action
- High level of reproducibility
- Test kits can be used and stored in a wide range of temperatures